Join Our Team!
Offshoots, Inc. seeks a full-time energetic Marketing and Office Coordinator to assist our growing landscape architecture and horticultural installation practice! The candidate will help with marketing, PR and business development efforts, and assist with business operations and day-to-day activities of the firm.
Job responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Marketing – proposal writing, project photography, marketing strategy, presentation preparation, website and social media updating, award applications
- Office tasks – responding to new client inquiries by email and phone, printing, scanning, general office tasks
- Project support – requesting permits, staff travel arrangements, plant ordering, invoice and expenses review
- HR– assist principal in posting jobs, collecting applicants, setting up interviews and managing employee benefits
Candidates must be able to manage multiple assignments with competing priorities in a fast-paced environment and have excellent attention to detail; maintain a level of confidentiality and professional manner; support office of 20 staff by assisting with various tasks.
Position requires knowledge/experience with Outlook and Microsoft Office. Graphic design skills and experience with Dropbox, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), and QuickBooks are highly desirable. Interest or experience in Landscape Design or Landscape Architecture experience preferred. An ideal candidate may have the opportunity to transition into the role of a designer over time!
Our culture at Offshoots promotes a healthy work/ life balance!
- Hybrid work environment: 3 days working in office in combination with 2 days working remotely each week
- Paid time off for personal, vacation and sick leave
- Benefits including medical, retirement, long-term and short-term disability and life insurance
- Annual continuing education allowance
Please email a cover letter, resume, contact information for three references to email@example.com
About our Practice: Focused on creating productive landscapes that provide ecological, social, and economic benefits, Offshoots, Inc. is a landscape architecture, planning and horticultural installation company in Boston. We specialize in the design of green infrastructure and phytoremediation systems to uptake and remove pollutants from the environment. Projects include large-scale regional planning initiatives, public park and streetscape design, multi-family housing and residential gardens. Please visit our website: www.offshootsinc.com