We are seeking a seasonal fall landscape laborer to work on residential and commercial landscape and garden installations with our horticulture team. We focus on creating sustainable, ecologically sound landscapes and are looking for hard-working individuals to join our team in Boston. Qualified candidates will have experience in the landscaping industry and the ability to work in a variety of weather conditions. Jobs will include planting and soils installation and maintenance. Please visit our website for more information on our horticulture installation services: www.offshootsinc.com.
- 3+ years of landscape construction and maintenance experience
- Strong work ethic, proven ability to prioritize effectively, with organizational skills
- Valid Driver’s license, DOT medical card, clean driving record (Offshoots will reimburse the cost of DOT medical card)
- Strong observation and communication skills
- Self-directed able to work independently
- Ability to lift 70+ lbs consistently
- MCLP, MCH, Pesticides License, and/ or Arborist certifications is a plus
- Competitive hourly wage, commensurate with experience
- Education reimbursement for ongoing learning
- Paid holidays
- 2 days minimum paid sick leave
Our office is located within walking distance to the Orange Line/Sullivan Square in Charlestown. Offshoots Inc. compensates employees with salaries at the top of the industry. Workday is from 6:00 am to 3:00 pm on weekdays. Flexible hours possible. No weekend or holiday work requirements. If you are interested please contact Offshoots, Inc. at email@example.com with a resume and work references.
About Offshoots: Focused on creating productive landscapes that provide ecological, social, and economic benefits, Offshoots, Inc. is a landscape architecture, planning, and horticultural installation company in Boston. We specialize in the design of highly specific planting schemes that are ecologically connected, integrating phytoremediation systems to uptake and remove pollutants from the environment. Installation projects include residential gardens, public parks, and multi-family housing projects. Please visit our website: www.offshootsinc.com for more information